The origins of Lanificio Cesare Gatti date back to 1948 when Cesare Gatti
decided to enter the world of textiles, which was, for him, a new and stimulating adventure.
With his versatile and eclectic personality he has participated in the fortune and fame of
the Biella district in the course of his long activity not only as an entrepreneur, but also as a man of noble values and humanity.
His "weaving" was not limited only to the productive part,
but in a more subtle and profound manner he pushed the company onward,
transforming it into a type of existential weave in which dreams play an important role.
The company HQ changed several times because of the constant expansion in the early
years before finding its definitive seat in 1961 at Camburzano where it managed
to integrate the productive process updating and adapting it in the course of the
years to meet the needs of a market in continuous evolution.